Thursday, December 5, 2013

NFL Thursday Night Pick: Week 14

Last week: 3-0
Season record: 116-64

So last week the Thanksgiving holiday took its toll on my routine, so to speak.  Maybe it was too much turkey, maybe it was the fact that I took last Friday off, maybe it was the fact that the games were so hard to pick that I just bowed out subconsciously.  Okay, I just forgot!  So there were no picks last week beyond Thanksgiving day.  I could tell you how I thought the games would play out.  I could just give myself losses on all of the Sunday and Monday games.  But since this is my own blog that I do just for fun, I'll just not count those games in my standings.  And so, with that, here is my pick for tonight's game:

Houston at Jacksonville--I don't know what happened to the Texans, but holy crap, ten straight losses?  These guys were almost in the Super Bowl last season.  I don't know what happened to the Jags, but holy crap, three out of four wins after starting the season 0-8?  Still, I give to you, the Toilet Bowl.  Jags 27, Texans 24

No comments:

Post a Comment