Thursday, December 12, 2013

NFL Thursday Night Football Week 15 pick

Last week: 15-1
Season record: 131-65

Yeah, that's right.  In a wacky season, I went 15-1 last weekend.  I can't explain why or how, but I'm sure at least some of it was dumb luck.  Or maybe I just know what I'm doing more than I thought I did.  Hopefully I won't make too much of a splat when coming back down to earth in Week 15! 

San Diego at Denver--I think it's safe to say it will be cold in Denver tonight, and it's hard to imagine the warm weather Chargers coming in to Mile High (or whatever that stadium is called now) and stopping that offensive juggernaut.  Of course, you might say Peyton Manning has cold weather issues as well, but the bottom line is that Denver is home, they are too good, and they will roll over the Lightning Bolts.  Broncos 41, Chargers 28

No comments:

Post a Comment