Friday, October 15, 2010

NFL Picks: Week 6

Last week 5-9
Season record: 43-33

Okay, last week was a mess....what's up with this NFL season anyway? I'm pretty sure I have never gone 5-9 before, but I'm pretty sure many of you had the same type of luck with your picks last week. So let's shake things up here...mmmkay?

Seattle at Chicago--Remember a few years ago when these teams were meeting in the playoffs? The Bears, despite their O-line woes, are likely heading back there while the Seahawks are heading into the abyss. Bears 24, Seahawks 10

Miami at Green Bay--If Aaron Rodgers does not play, this could be ugly. But it could be ugly even if he does play. Dolphins 20, Packers 17

Kansas City at Houston--With all of the talk about the Chiefs' suddenly awesome defense, I have to say that I just don't see another team holding the Texans' offense in check in back to back weeks. Texans 30, Chiefs 20

Baltimore at New England--I keep wanting to pick the Ravens here, and I think I may have in a few other forums, but I have this twitch that keeps the cursor leaning toward New England. It's the same twitch that makes me reach for that second doughnut when I know I shouldn't eat it. Patriots 23, Ravens 16

Detroit at NY Giants--As a Giants' fan, I want to keep picking against my team, because when I do that, they win. But let's face it.....trap game or not, they won't lose this one. Will they? PS Hakeem Nicks is awesome, isn't he? Giants 33, Lions 17

Atlanta at Philadelphia--If Kevin Kolb starts again, I can't pick the Eagles. Not against a surging Falcons' squad. But if former Falcon Mike Vick starts.....ah, who are we kidding? Falcons 21, Eagles 17

Cleveland at Pittsburgh--Big Ben gets a bye his first week back...ooh, snap. Steelers 41, Browns 13

San Diego at St. Louis--After being brought back down to earth by the Lions last weekend, the Rams now face the high-flying Chargers. And that's a last-place schedule. Chargers 28, Rams 14

New Orleans at Tampa Bay--I don't know what is wrong with the Saints' offense, but if they can't beat the Cardinals, they won't be able to beat a newly confident Bucs' team in Tampa. Bucs 23, Saints 13

NY Jets at Denver--Just a hunch, because logic surely would not agree with me. Broncos 24, Jets 20

Oakland at San Francisco--You'd think that the Niners should finally win one, right? Not so fast, because the Raiders have been playing tough. Then again.....49ers 17, Raiders 13

Dallas at Minnesota--Two wins between them in Week 6. Damn, that's crazy. And one of these teams, barring a tie, will be 1-4 after Sunday. Vikings 27, Cowboys 24

Indianapolis at Washington--If the Chiefs can slow Peyton Manning in Indy, the 'Skins should be able to do the same. Redskins 23, Colts 21

Tennessee at Jacksonville--The Titans should win this game, but should is not a word that describes the 2010 NFL season. Jaguars 28, Titans 23

No comments:

Post a Comment